• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AR Maker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Morgan County-MSG2
    Looking for holster for my Kymber Pro Carry II TLE/RL. With the integrated lightrail I haveing some difficulty finding a holster to match. Wanting to carry either inside the pants or SOB. I would prefer leather but Kydex or Nylon may have to do. all day comfort is of course an issue as well as price. If anyone has any suggestions that may help, any input is welcome and appreciated. Looking to make this my full time carry piece and semi retire my Glock 23 (dont hate me LOL).
    large_pro_tle_rl_II.jpg

AR Maker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Morgan County-MSG2
    I swiped my pic from the Kimber website as it was faster than getting my camera out and taking a picture. And you are right they are difficult to find.

Looks like JUMBO took a picture of his Kimber, Love the punisher grips he has.

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    some dealers will special order for you but there could be a wait involved. call bradis they might or call beech grove firearms, i know they will order one for you if you like. you will be dropping a deposit though and the stainless pro tle II is not cheap 1272.00 MSRP.

kimber dealers indiana

Kimber - 1911 Pistols & Rifles

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I bought my new CDP Pro at Wyatts for $1132 OTD, he was a dealer but I don't think they have an FFL anymore. Castleton Gander Mountain usually has a good selection, but expect to pay MSRP. . .

Top Bottom