• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am on the last phase of moving out of our old office for remodeling. All that is left is to transfer workstations into the temp trailer and I have a hurt foot. Could use a couple people early Saturday morning to move some desks and what not. I will be there at 6:00am :) with one other person. If you can help it would probably be 2 to 3 hours and done with the heavy stuff. I can handle hooking everything backup from there.
    LMK
    Thanks,
    Allen

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I know 6 is earlier than what I wanted to but that is when my other office guy can help. I kinda dread just me and him moving these things on my foot, but....
    I will be glad for help at 10 if I still need it.
    Thanks

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I get off work at 8am and could probably be out there by 830... Is that still to late? I could probably get out of the firehouse by 730 and be there by 8 IF my relief shows up as early as they should.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Allen I told you we would help but I am doing a furnace install on Saturday. It is at the palatial "Fenway" mansion located on the expansive estate grounds and i promised his highness we would get this done for him on that day. If I fail he will not let me drive the Bugatti. I have to set my priority's.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    This is at the shop yes, best thing to do is call or text before coming out 317-833-4087 ([STRIKE]if I get my phone back from the restaurant today[/STRIKE])and I don't think 8-10 is too late but I won't know for sure until Saturday and see how well things go. Thanks for the assistance offers.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Allen I told you we would help but I am doing a furnace install on Saturday. It is at the palatial "Fenway" mansion located on the expansive estate grounds and i promised his highness we would get this done for him on that day. If I fail he will not let me drive the Bugatti. I have to set my priority's.

I hope you have your background check already completed. You'll never make it through security. They say even the view from the servant's entrance is pretty cool. :D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I can help if there are things I could do without lifting. you know my restrictions. Text me if ya want.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I may be able to assist, as I'll have to take the boy to swim practice fairly early on Saturday. Have to go to Chicago area for work on Friday, but assuming all goes well with that, should be good for Saturday morning. I'll check this thread again Friday evening to see if any updates, and text before heading that way on Saturday morning. Don't have the strongest back, but should be able to assist.

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Allen, I can help Saturday morning. Be warned that I'm on call for work this weekend so might need to leave early if everything goes to hell in a hand basket here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hope you have your background check already completed. You'll never make it through security. They say even the view from the servant's entrance is pretty cool. :D

I have already went through the extensive security ritual. I met the great man in person. I am fore ever humbled.......:bowdown:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I may be able to assist, as I'll have to take the boy to swim practice fairly early on Saturday. Have to go to Chicago area for work on Friday, but assuming all goes well with that, should be good for Saturday morning. I'll check this thread again Friday evening to see if any updates, and text before heading that way on Saturday morning. Don't have the strongest back, but should be able to assist.

Ok, just got home from Chicago, so all should be good to head that way in the AM after dropping off the boy at the high school. I'll text when I am headed that way to make sure all is still on.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    No more help needed. INGO really came through and I really want to thank everyone who showed and offered. You helped me out a bunch.

I'm on my phone since no Internet till Monday but thanks everyone

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    It was nice to hangout a bit and chat with everybody. Wife says we need a coffee day :)

Top Bottom