• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I'm looking for a Yugo Zastava N-PAP around Fort Wayne. Anyone know of a store that has them in stock? :dunno:

If not, I'll just have ZX Gun order one Tuesday.

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    they are $529 + shipping at most places online for the wood stock and $559 for the folder, call atlantic firearms, they offer a discount if you are an ar15.com or akfiles.com member, then get it transferred it would probably be cheaper then getting it ordered by anyone else...

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    Call Keith in New Haven. He seems to have them fairly regularly. Picked one up from him a few months back for $600 even. A little more than Atlantic or J&G and the like. But by the time you pay the transfer it is not a lot different. Plus I like to handle it before I buy it.

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    Call Keith in New Haven. He seems to have them fairly regularly. Picked one up from him a few months back for $600 even. A little more than Atlantic or J&G and the like. But by the time you pay the transfer it is not a lot different. Plus I like to handle it before I buy it.
    that would be a great deal, check the sights make sure they are not canted and everything else is up to par, those are the main things to look out for as some of the yugo paps have been known to have these problems..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom