• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Atterbury is one option but it has a limited number of positions at 100 yards. I live on the south side of Indy and regularly drive an hour farther than Atterbury to shoot at the Crosley F&W range south of North Vernon. They also have limited positions at 100 but it's free and not busy on weekday mornings (Open Wed - Sun). I was there around noon today and it was not very busy. They have 10,30,50,100, and 200 yard ranges.

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Crosley sounds great but is to far, crawfordsville sound good but the plan is to go Saturday and it looks like you have to be a member, but I will look into this in the future. Any thing else anyone???

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    MCF&G is pistol caliber only.
    Danville (I think membership was closed last i saw) is out to 100.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club (near Anderson) has a 100yd rifle range (center fire is fine) with a 200yd in progress. They do require a membership but it's very reasonable. We pay $55-60 a year for our family membership. The first year is the most expensive because you're paying for the gate pass.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Proteq out in Brazil probably wouldn't be much further than Atterbury and they have a rifle range out to 200 yds. currently I believe (maybe more).

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Crosley sounds great but is to far, crawfordsville sound good but the plan is to go Saturday and it looks like you have to be a member, but I will look into this in the future. Any thing else anyone???
    A 100 yd. center fire rifle range with walk-on public access is a rare jewel. Atterbury is the only place I know of that fits that description.

Top Bottom