• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    We have hosted the Scouts before at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. Outdoors - lots of lanes.

And with all respect to ITP, $10 per hour is a better rate than $8 per half hour. We also sell a ten-visit pass for $95, good for all day for only $9.50 a visit - those can also be shared, so they're perfect for groups or families.

Guy
    Your right Guy, I should have clarified, the best price for any INDOOR range!
    I like Eagle Creek also!

gatorindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Wow, I knew there were great people of this board, but I didn't know how great. I had a lot of great suggestions and had several wonderful options to choose from. I didn't realize the the troop adult leadership wanted to wait until November for this shoot since it was fall break and many of the kids couldn't make it. . We did a small troop shoot (3 boys six leaders :)) last weekend and it went well. One of our INGO members offered his range and let us shoot there. He wishes to remain anonymous so no names here. After the troop shoot we had an informal outing with some kids and their dads (not a boy scout event at that point) and we were able to shoot some impressive firearms.. I love seeing the grin on new shooters faces when they have mastered a new firearm. It's more satisfying than hitting the bulls-eye!
    Looks like I'll get to do this again in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!!!!
    Thanks to everyone that posted and PM'ed.
    John

Last edited:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have found that for the most part the people in the firearms community are some of the nicest and kindest people I have ever met. As evident by the NFA Day that is held once a year by INGO, and other events. I had no doubt the someone would step up and donate a place and time for you and your scouts to enjoy the shooting sports. Because whoever he or she was realizes that the future of the sport lies in our youth, and without their participation our sport and our second amendment rights are in great jeopardy. I would like to send out a BIG THANKYOU to whoever you are!

Top Bottom