• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    My SPR project has prompted a buttstock with a cheek riser. A cheek riser wasn't in Eugene Stoner's game plan.

I'm looking for a known manufacturer that offers a side charge upper or preferably parts for same.

Go!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I had a JP. Wasn't for me. However, those are very well made sticks. Recommended.

A cheek riser wasn't in Eugene Stoner's game plan.

His plan was to look magnificent in a bow tie.

tumblr_nhoqdrHlUE1s57vgxo1_500.jpg

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Pretty off topic, but would a side charge AR help minimize the amount of gas to the eyes from running suppressed? I was under the impression that a lot of that blow back gas escapes through the charging handle.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Pretty off topic, but would a side charge AR help minimize the amount of gas to the eyes from running suppressed? I was under the impression that a lot of that blow back gas escapes through the charging handle.

Look at Armageddon Tactical.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I've gotten to fondle one of the AR Stoner versions from midway. I wanted one for my Grendel build but of course when the time came they were sold out. With that said it seemed very nice from what I could tell and the fell that owns it hasn't had any issues with it all since using it on his build.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I've gotten to fondle one of the AR Stoner versions from midway. I wanted one for my Grendel build but of course when the time came they were sold out. With that said it seemed very nice from what I could tell and the fell that owns it hasn't had any issues with it all since using it on his build.

This is the direction I am leaning. I am working on getting myself over the price.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    This is the direction I am leaning. I am working on getting myself over the price.

Believe me I know what you mean. It took a lot of mustering to decided I was gonna do it, then went to sign on an buy it of course sold out. Now I just have a regular upper from SSA on there. Still would like to have one for it, but I just can't see myself getting one for it now.

TechSvengali

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2016
    Bedford
    Whatever you do, avoid 2vetsarms. They make one, and it's about the worst company I've ever dealt with.

Paid the money for the upper and NiBo BCG...got upper and Black Phosphate BCG in. Took me almost 4 months to get my money back because the owner was always "too busy" to get back with me. Had no problems answering my friends who would message him wanting to order though.

Top Bottom