• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Yep, I bought mine from them for $300. they had them in stock at the time. I'm not sure about now. They are carrying Tac Sol cans as well, but not sure of the price.

Doug K

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I do not want a TAC. Personally, I think the TAC's are cheap and not very good. Again that is a personal opinion.

Which "TAC' cans are you saying are cheap?

Tactical solutions or Tactical Innovations

If you are implying that the Tac-Inn suppressors are sub-par compared to a Gemtech, then you sir are sorely mistaken. Tac-Inn cans offer features that you can not get with an OutbackII, at the same price point.

That being said, most all .22 suppressors work very well as the .22 round is easy to suppress.

My advice, buy whatever .22 can your favorite CIII has in stock.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Which "TAC' cans are you saying are cheap?

Tactical solutions or Tactical Innovations

If you are implying that the Tac-Inn suppressors are sub-par compared to a Gemtech, then you sir are sorely mistaken. Tac-Inn cans offer features that you can not get with an OutbackII, at the same price point.

That being said, most all .22 suppressors work very well as the .22 round is easy to suppress.

My advice, buy whatever .22 can your favorite CIII has in stock.

This. (for the ten-thousandth time):D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just bought my Tac65 (Tactical Innovations) from 21st Century on Saturday. It's already Sunday and my paperwork STILL hasn't come in from the ATF! :xmad:

Ok, I haven't actually mailed it yet, but still!

cue7467

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield Indiana
    I am also looking at some Bowers products Price really don't sway me. I have just seen great reviews on the outback. I am thinking of ordering it directly and having it sent to a family friend that is a class III

cue7467

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield Indiana
    I am now considering getting a .223 supressor to use on my .22's and AR's. It is a little heavier but more versitile. I need one that I can take apart and clean and will handle full auto (American 180) NEED SOME HELP GUYS

Gunruner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NW Indiana
    What ever can you decide on, you should make sure that you can take it appart for cleaning.

I have sold hundreds of the Tactical Innovations suppressors without one complaint. Others that are sealed, well, not so good.

Gemtech makes a great can, and I stock gemtech products except their 22 cans. Same with AAC,

Kent
    Class 3 Sales
    New Calisle, IN
    www.class3sales.com

Top Bottom