• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    I've been using a Remington Power Piston W23694 wad. I'm using it with black powder loads. These wads came in a box of a thousand and if I understand correctly they were replaced with a RPA 12. This wad is short. 1.410 OAL and a .785" shot cup.
    I'm having troubles finding more. Anybody have a resource? I've looked at Cabelas, MidwayUSA, Brownells, Natchez...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have bought longer wads than needed and trimmed them in the past. IDK how many BP shells you go through. I shot them for CAS but I didn't go through a lot of them. It was a solution that worked for me. I used BPI's trimmer but they aren't hard to do and once yoou get it down they go fast too.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    I posted on a cowboy wire and had a lot of responses. Course a lot of us shoot bp loads for SASS. Anyhoo they use the Ballistic Products for a CB 1138-12 Claybuster. Its a shorty wad and just what I was lookin frr. I guess I just dint look frrr enough. Shoot a lot of BP. Went thru a 1000 wads this past season and the first part a this season. Thanks again frrr the help.

Top Bottom