• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7.62-5.56Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Portland, IN
    im lookin for an ESEE knife mostly for an emergency survival situation thats not too bulky (not lookin to "Dundee") and to go in the woods and tinker around and not worry about damaging it too badly. ive been looking at the ESEE Model 4 Wilderness. Does anyone know of a good cheap place to find a new or almost new one?

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Hit up the "knife lady" on here. Look for her on the site supporters section. She's who I picked up my ESEE 4 from.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I got mine from Sheila, aka the Knife Lady here on Ingo. The wife and I went and talked to her and Brad at the last gun & knife show in Fort Wayne. They really are awesome people, and great to talk knives with. They're really friendly and answered all my questions.

I know you liked playing with my ESEE-4, so get see her and get yourself one!

Gator762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    $105 or $110 from Knife Lady about 4 week ago. It is a tough knife and it has already been threw alot of abuse, still in good shape. Thanks Knife Lady.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    $105 or $110 from Knife Lady about 4 week ago. It is a tough knife and it has already been threw alot of abuse, still in good shape. Thanks Knife Lady.

thank you buddy and I am glad you are using your knife. It will last you for a long time and will do a great job.:D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Friend of mine got one at the 1500. Coming up again in August.

If he got an ESEE at the 1500 I am pretty confident he bought from me. I will be at the 1500 in august and I will have plenty of ESEE's in stock to fondle along with the Izula shirts. Also by supporting me I also give discounts to all INGO members.:D

Last edited:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    If he got an ESEE at the 1500 I am pretty confident he bought from me. I will be at the 1500 in august and I will have plenty of ESEE's in stock to fondle along with the Izula shirts. Also by supporting me I also give discounts to all INGO members.:D

Why is that? Just because you are way cheaper then the others who have them doesn't mean people don't see you being mean to Brad and run away:):

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county

she does hook up the ingo members. basically sheila is awesome :) and brads not bad either :)

Top Bottom