• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I have a Leatherman Charge TTI. I can't kill the thing.

yeah, I love mine too. It's one of the few tools that has a quality (S30V) blade.

i-9vRfcWk-M.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Part of me wants to upgrade to the MUT, but the Charge has everything I wanted, including the S30V blade. The MUT has a hammer I guess.

The MUT is a temptress, no doubt ! It's been in my Amazon wish list for several months, and has some unique tools.
    But, I can't take my Charge out of service until something breaks .... it's helped me through many projects.
    Loyalty to tools .... why not ? :D

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    The MUT is a temptress, no doubt ! It's been in my Amazon wish list for several months, and has some unique tools.
    But, I can't take my Charge out of service until something breaks .... it's helped me through many projects.

Luv my MUT..

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville

I've done the same thing. Glad I'm not the only one.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Picked up a Surge in the classifieds. Definitely too big to drop in a pocket. This thing is a beast.

That's one of the reasons I really like the Skeletool. It is small enough that I take it everywhere, but has a decent knife (154CM), pliers, standard and phillips bits. Not a lot of tools, but most of those bigger multitools have a lot of things I would never use.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Surge is bada**.

I think I lost my saw, though. I have the file in mine and the saw is in the original pouch.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I carry the Gerber Dime everyday in the small pocket of my jeans. No need for a good knife on a MT when I carry a knife. I use it all the time and it has saved my butt from having to crawl out of attics while at work. I don't have a need for heavy duty drivers or pliers. But the Phillips and flathead drivers of the Gerber are used the most along with the package opener.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    SOG makes (to my knowledge), the only tool with "Force Doubling Power Assist". This is one of the main reasons I chose the SOG B66N-CP. The power assist is awesome. COST: $73 at AMAZON. Check it out.

+1 on the SOG...I have had the same one for 17 years and if is still running strong. The only milti tool I have had you can open one handed...think Balisong. VERY handy with a fish in one hand and plyers in the other...flip it open....take out hook...flip it closed...in case...fish back in water....IT ROCKS.... The only downside is you can't change the cutting edge on the plyers

Top Bottom