Looking for help from fellow Walther P99 owners.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    What's your budget?

What kind of materials and style are you looking for? Leather only? Thermoplastic only? Combination?

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I have Raven Phantom Kydex holsters, a Henry Hybrid holster, and an INCOG .

The leather/Kydex hybrid are much more comfortable.

Edit: Now that I'm not on my phone - Crossbreed and Comptac are the 2000lb gorillas when it comes to hybrid holsters. There are, however, myriad smaller outfits that make them as well. Henry, as I mentioned, is an Indiana company. Heck of a good dude, too. Can't buy online directly from Henry, though. amhenry is his INGO screen name. You'll have to contact him to ask where he sells to - it's possible you live near a shop that retails them.

Raven: 2000lb gorilla in the Kydex world. Their holsters, especially the Phantom, are highly configurable. Switch between IWB and OWB in about 10 minutes + a screwdriver. (provided you have all needed hardware...) Their customer service and warranty are TOP NOTCH. They have a sub-forum here on INGO that's checked, by them, every week or so.

For an inexpensive unmolded leather IWB holster, I've had 2-3 different "Split Decisions" by High Noon Holsters over the years. Drawback to those - the mouth isn't reinforced. VERY difficult to reholster.

-J-

Last edited:
    Top Bottom