• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I saw something online a while back and I was going to try it myself. Basically, it's just making a sign with something inspirational and standing by the road holding it to give people a little unexpected pick me up through the day. In the article I saw, there were 2 signs being held. One said "you are beautiful" and I forget the other one but it was something along those lines.

So my question is - what are some inspirational things I could put on a sign that might put a smile on a strangers face? As in 2, 3 or 4 words. I'm going to make 2 signs and do the activity with my 7 yr old son. I'd like to instill a little "random act of kindnes" seed in him.

Yes, I know I'm asking for a bunch of sarcastic replies from INGO with this post and all responses are welcome..but hopefully I get a few legit ones too.

:ingo:

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Remember the Why. (I heard a great podcast the other day and the coach talks about learning the Why behind what the athlete wants to do. Really struggling with this question myself right now).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom