• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    typically, i OWB my 92FS. in about 2 weeks (hadnt been planning it - just came up 2 days ago) i will be visiting my parents in florida, which means i have to CC. only holsters i have for my 92 are a serpa OWB, and (i know, i know......i usedit for 2 days and it was awful) an uncle mikes.

SO - seeing as how i wont use it that much, i would like a less expensive IWB holster. that being said, i understand that i cant get a good comfortable holster for $6. given how infreuently i will be using it, i really dont want to drop $50 on a hooch (as i am very happy with my hooch holster for my glock, but rarely carry it) - especially given the time constraints.

any recs on reasonably priced, usable holsters for my 92? i will only be out of town for 4 days, so i can deal with a little bit of uncomfort.

thanks folks!

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I've been carrying that very model for almost two decadaes. The only way to carry that rosco IWB semi-comfortably is stated in post #2 or something very comprable. It may be the worst gun to IWB ever made, even driving with high end hybrids is uncomfortable. I'm not up to date on Florida's CC standards, but I'd make sure that an untucked shirt or jacket wouldn't meet their requirements before I spent a penny on an inexpensive holster that screams discomfort..................or just carry the Glock.
    Good luck.

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    *i will resist the urge to make a penis joke.......*

you get used to it. eventually i would like to get somethign a bit smaller, but for now this will have to do.

ill take a look at the alien holster

Falconpuch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 25, 2014
    NW Laf
    I have the Beretta IWB holster and its super comfortable and doesn't poke out at all. I tried a bunch of IWB but it's worth the price to me, I got it for $35 with a coupon.

Top Bottom