• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    A month or two ago I picked up my first nice knife, a zt0350, and now I am looking to add to my collection.

I don't really have a specific need, but I do have a few criteria. Budget is $200. I spend a lot of time in the woods and on the river so a nice fixed blade could be in order, however I would like a nice folder that I could carry daily as well.

I look forward to seeing your suggestions :)

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I don't want to assume anything but it sounds like to me you are saying you do not carry your new ZT350. If not why not? I have a ZT350 and I carry it along with a small fixed blade. So many nice blades out there. What made you get the ZT a few months ago?

Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    I carry the 0350 daily and I really like the knife, I am just looking to pick up another quality knife. I am leaning more towards a fixed blade, but I am not opposed to a folder.

I made the decision on the 0350 for a few reasons. American made and solid warranty, heavy duty enough to take anything I can throw at it, and I read a lot of positive things about it.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    You made a great choice with the ZT350. They are nice knives. There are some really nice fixed blades out there too. You have Swamp Rat, Busse, ESEE, Strider, Benchmade depends on size and steel. Your budget of $200 should get you a really nice fixed blade. One of my favorites fixed blades is a Strider.

Top Bottom