• ...and so much more!
  • Rocketman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2016
    Kokomo
    1.Colt Government Model 1911A1 series 70

Serial #70G18662 Caliber .45acp Gun was extensively customized with extended ambidextrous safety and slide release and extended magazine release. Gunsmith work on ejection port and trigger also high visibility front and rear fixed sights and Pachmeyr grips. Rare Centennial Model 1871-1971
    • 2.Colt Government Model 1911A1series 70
    Serial # 93735B Caliber .45acp Gun was extensively customized with extended ambidextrous safety and slide release and extended magazine release. Gunsmith work on ejection port and trigger also high visibility front and rear fixed sights and Pachmeyr grips. .
    • 3.Auto Ordinance Model 1911A1
    Serial # E00215 Caliber .45acp Gun was customized and set up as a pin gun. Had extensive custom work done to ensure that both reliability and accuracy was paramount. Pachmeyr grips with king extended slide and safety. King-Tappen fixed front and rear sights and accuracy work done to it. Would shoot into a 1 ½” group at 50 yards if you did your part.
    • 4.Auto Ordinance Model 1911A1
    Serial # E07541 Caliber .45acp Gun was customized like #1 and #2 but the extended magazine release was accidentally broken off during a practice session. These four customized guns were stolen from my home during the latter part of January 2016. If you see them please call the Howard Country (Indiana) Sheriff department and ask for Deputy Jacob Gibson at (765)456-2026 extension 373 or e-mail jacob.gibson@co.howard.in.us or Detective Scott Weimeyer at (765)456-2031 Ext. 240. Case number 2016-00307

Last edited:

Rocketman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2016
    Kokomo
    LP1: I assumed that it had been. I'm a total novice to this site so I don't know where a lot of things are. Could you do a copy and paste and do it please? Thanks.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Only the Mods can do it because the thread is closed to us for posting. I would PM one of the Mods which you can do even that you don't have the 50 post to PM other members.

Top Bottom