Looking for somewhere to shoot. (Noblesville)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dfb33b

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Hello all,

I just got a new handgun for Father's Day, and I was wondering if there was anywhere close to Noblesville where I could go shoot a few rounds through it. I know about pops, etc I just don't want to drive down in to indy especially to only shoot off about 50 rounds.

Thanks ahead of time.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    welcome...... I am a member at fcvcc in anderson fcvcc.org but there is also hamilton county fish and game, atlanta conservation club, and i think there is one more but i can't think of it off the top of my head.

dfb33b

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    If I wasn't so busy this week, I'd take ya to Atlanta Conservation Club (atlantacc.net).

Next week may open up. I got's me a new piece as well, what you get?

Springfield XD-40.

Thank you for the welcome...I have been a lurker just haven't posted :).

I have a buddy who has some property up in Pendleton I can go shoot at, but I couldn't raise him on the phone and was hoping to find some where else close I could run over to tonight. You know how it is...A new gun just itching to break it in :).

32495.jpg

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm a member at Hamilton County Fish and game that almost certainly is the closest to you. You are welcome to come as my guest. There is a small but not impossible chance I can go Thursday late afternoon early evening of this week. Their web site is HCFG(dot)org Another range close to you is Atlanta conservation club. It is NICE but I'm almost 100% sure it is pistol only. I'm not a member there so you would have to talk to somebody else about going as a guest.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Elwood Conservation Club (Madison/Tipton County line road)
    I'm the secretary there. You can PM me with your email address and I can send you the application and rules in PDF attachments. As mentioned, we are $65 for the first year and $60 thereafter if you renew on time. We have 100/75, 50/25 and 10 yd. ranges. :D

dfb33b

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Thanks for all the offers, but I got in touch with my buddy up in Pendleton yesterday. I got out and put about a hundred rounds down range. She fires straight :) .

tallboy1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I'm a member at Elwood Conservation Club. We have pistol and rifle ranges from 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 yards. Membership is $65.00 a year we have our meetings the first Thursday of each month. Let me know if you would like to be my guest for just $5.00 and we could meet somewhere I live here in Noblesville also.

Muntz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Regardless of the site you are about 30 o 35 minutes away. Not that bad but if you only want to shoot about 50 rounds that's a long way to go.

Top Bottom