• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MbMinx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indianapolis Area
    I'd like to get a couple more magazines for my East German Makarov. I haven't really found anything online, so I may not know what I'm searching for. Any suggestions?

I love you, Daddy. Why did you like so many odd and unusual things and why didn't I want to learn about them when you were around? :(

MbMinx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indianapolis Area
    My dad had some unusual taste in firearms. Some normal guns, some odd calibers. He used to tell me about his latest find, and I'd just shrug it off until he'd take me out and let me shoot it. Then it was cool, but I still wasn't interested in learning the nuts and bolts about such things. Now he's in a nursing home with advanced dementia, and I'm starting to take shooting seriously, and I can't ask him questions anymore.

Youth is definitely wasted on the young...but I suppose if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't be where I am today. It took every single mistake to teach me everything I know...

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Did you try cdnn down in texas? They may have some of them........if you give me some time Ill dig out my latest catalog and check here shortly....or you can go online and check it out..... or try gunbroker.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I checked the catalog I didnt see any mags for it......gunbroker would be my suggestion or find a forum for them(if there are any). Im sure they cant be too hard to find. I know cheaper than dirt used to have a ton of them but that was like 10 years ago, I dont go over to their site much anymore.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Usually are some to be had at the Indy 1500 if you're willing to drop $20-$25 per. I've been picking them up when I can find'em ~ $15...that's only been 2x though :|

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I buy most of my weird gun parts at buymilsurp. Thus far, they have what I am looking for, in stock, and they actually tend to be cheaper than my hunts on gunbroker and other sites for parts. I bought a recoil spring for my CZ-70 because it wasn't feeding properly. I spent a few bucks on the spring, cheaper tha any other site I saw. When it arrived, i threw it in the gun, and it has been flawless since. I just ordered a new gate spring and lanyard for my Nagant m1895, and spent a whopping $12- including shipping. They've been great to me.

Top Bottom