• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcahsr23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Contact Indy Hanger on Emerson... Factory work, starts around $8 but bumps to $10 after trial period.
    they told me that they are "taking applications" when asked if they are hiring. well i dont have nothing better to do. might as well apply. any idea of how long the trial period?

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    they told me that they are "taking applications" when asked if they are hiring. well i dont have nothing better to do. might as well apply. any idea of how long the trial period?

Not sure. Might be 90 days. I just know if you're willing to show up everyday and work, they'll pay you. It's work, they make wire hangers for the dry cleaning and uniform industry.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Hard working, dependable, reliable person looking for work. Anybody hiring out there? Looking for $10 n up full time. I have a diverse backround from manager to warehouse to demo work. If u need help moving, yard work, or etc I can help and will take cash. I need to pay some bills. Can ingoers help me out? Indy area any shifts

Last weeks news paper had state conservation office taking apps for the CO's. Thought that would be a great gig if I wasn't already employed.

Top Bottom