• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhiskE TangO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Bargersville
    Probably 99% of the spam calls I get are the people "interested in buying our property". I usually just cuss them out and ask them if they see a ****ing For Sale sign in our front yard. Maybe I should start telling them that is IS for sale for...

View attachment 186257
    This will backfire....
    I did something similar, had a gal call me up and offer to buy my house. Told her she didn't have enough, at which point she replied for me to "give her a number". I said "$900,000 cash, non-sequential bills, all in $20's". She hung up on me and magically I started getting even more freaking spam calls.

jamesb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This will backfire....
    I did something similar, had a gal call me up and offer to buy my house. Told her she didn't have enough, at which point she replied for me to "give her a number". I said "$900,000 cash, non-sequential bills, all in $20's". She hung up on me and magically I started getting even more freaking spam calls.
    I always tell them that I have property in NYC for sale and ask them if they are interested in buying a bridge. Some hang up but a few have transferred me to their commercial development departments.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Tagged for future reference. Buying land is something we're considering down the road too. Buy and use recreationally for a while, then hopefully build.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I get letters from groups wanting my Michigan property about once a month. Interesting that the price offered has doubled in the last year. I give the letters to my daughter and ask her to please ' do the honors' of recycling them.

ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    I get letters from groups wanting my Michigan property about once a month. Interesting that the price offered has doubled in the last year. I give the letters to my daughter and ask her to please ' do the honors' of recycling them.
    Dam loggers do the same sh!t . They've been through our area recently going door to door, offering LOW dollars . Neighbor to my east had them offer him around $20k to log 140 acres of BIG timber . There is well over 100k probably closer to 150k worth of timber .
    I put a stop to that real quick !

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Dam loggers do the same sh!t . They've been through our area recently going door to door, offering LOW dollars . Neighbor to my east had them offer him around $20k to log 140 acres of BIG timber . There is well over 100k probably closer to 150k worth of timber .
    I put a stop to that real quick !
    Years ago my mom was approached by an outfit. $50.00 a tree was their offer. At the time it was 20 acres of oak, popple and cherry with some beautiful big pines. I bought the property next to us and added 20 more acres. Uh, no.

Top Bottom