• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    if you like your 21c, consider the 30S SF. slim slide & slim frame. and your 21 mags will work in it too. ...

This is an obvious place to start. In addition to 1-way mag compatibility, you have the same manual of arms, and ammunition compatibility.

If you want to branch out in calibers, then look at the G19/23.

Keep in mind if you go with something other than a G30 variant, then you'll have more mags to buy, more ammo if it's in another caliber, and possibly another system to learn if you pick something with different safety mechanisms, decockers, DA/SA, etc.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I bought a Glock 23 for CC, after shooting a Glock 27 though, I will get one eventually to replace the 23. I saw really no difference in accuracy, and its just that little bit easier to conceal.

What part of Southern Indiana?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I bought a Glock 23 for CC, after shooting a Glock 27 though, I will get one eventually to replace the 23. I saw really no difference in accuracy, and its just that little bit easier to conceal.

What part of Southern Indiana?

don't replace the 23 with the 27, keep em both!
    I couldn't be happier with the Glock 23/27 combo.
    23 for OC and HD. 27 for CC

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I will never get rid of my 23, I love that thing, but for CC, I think the 27 is it...

Sorry, I dont know any shops near Evansville.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Anything but CZ!!

(Seriously guys... we got to stop letting out the secret. CZ's are hard enough to find as it is without recommending them to everyone)

Everything I have read indicates that the CZ is an awesome product, and at a reasonable price. I was reading a very detailed article comparing the CZ 75 to a P35 (Hi-Power) because I had noticed some similarities. The author was praising the CZ about how great a gun it was and how many he had, but in the end, he had to admit that he preferred the P35.

sheltowee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Seymour
    I like my Ruger LCP. It doesnt print at all. In the summer you can carry it wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
    Not heavy so you are not constantly adjusting your pants. I know its only a 380 but I'm more likely to
    carry it than a larger and heavier gun.

MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    I'm a huge fan of CZ. I just picked up a CZ75D and could not be happier... though I've only put about 30 rounds through it. The sizing is right for me and it holds 14 rounds. Just my two cents. Happy hunting for a new gun. It's always a good time.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom