• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • white-eye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Boone county
    Thought I would ask for some recombmidations for a Kahr cw45. I have been carring in a nylon DeSantis IWB and been looking for something different, all opinions welcome.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    For IWB carry I have not found anything I like better than Crossbreed thus far. I carry my Ruger SR9c in a horsehide Supertuck and it carries like a champ.

tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I also prefer comptac, but you will not go wrong either way.

All kydex may be another option for you as well.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I tried the MTAC and prefer the Supertuck. Didn't care for the plastic clips of the MTAC vs the metal clips of the Crossbreed. Both good holsters though.

Indeed they are sir, to each his own. For OWB I'd recommend Raven Concealments phantom. Unless you plan to OC. I won't OC without some kind of active retention device but that's just me.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    The CW45 just isn't all that big of a gun. Something like the Infidel would be just fine, imo.

Inside Waistband Holsters - products new home - The Infidel Holster

I know a lot of people like the hybrid holsters with a Kydex shell on a huge piece of leather with 2 belt clips.

I'm not one of them. Have one that just sits in a box. Holsters are a personal thing.

I'd agree with this^^^^. I have a CW9 and thought about going with a hybrid and just ended up ordering an IWB from PJ Holster LLC | Simple, Practical, Affordable Holsters.. It's very comfortable, good quality, and priced very well. Paul, the owner, was very easy to deal with and had my order shipped out in about 5 days.

beevans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Speedway
    I have a Raven and really like it. I would really like to try a Crossbreed, though. They look more comfortable and I think the flexibility of the hide may give it an advantage in fit to your body.

white-eye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Boone county
    I think I'm favoring the pj kydex holster lts kind of what I had in mind. I am just not a fan of nylon like I have now. Thanks for all the input fellas greatly appreciated.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I'd agree with this^^^^. I have a CW9 and thought about going with a hybrid and just ended up ordering an IWB from PJ Holster LLC | Simple, Practical, Affordable Holsters.. It's very comfortable, good quality, and priced very well. Paul, the owner, was very easy to deal with and had my order shipped out in about 5 days.

^^^^^^ this right here. These are pretty popular on the Kahr forum. It's small and light weight and works well.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    If it just for a single gun carry then look at supertuck. If you change your carry gun with your underwear go MTAC. Either will treat you good.

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    pjholster.com you wont be disappointed. ive bought 3 from him and they are sweet. They are only 45 dollars shipped to your door. He will make them however you want and does not charge extra. Ive had like 3 different carry iwb holsters and i could never find one that was just right until i found this guy. I got referred to him on glocktalk.com. I think he can make holsters for all kahr models. I have one for a kahr p380 and its money. They are thin and sturdy kydex

Top Bottom