• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Had always wondered why no one really marketed the Sliding Block action. You have your fancy pants Rolling Block and your snooty Falling block, you then go to the trapdoor and even Zulu trap door.. But always falling though the cracks is the sliding block action.. Looks like some ancient gunsmith did perfect the design..

23mrb10.jpg

118mv5f.jpg

6r546e.jpg

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Interesting. It appears the block rotates 90 degrees, is that correct? Does anything lock it in place?

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I love that little gun....Cute as a button...

Honest to God "Cute as a button".. Cute as a button...????

A puppy is cute as a button, a small child dressed up in their first Easter clothes ...Cute as a button..

But a firearm capable of the taking and saving of life.. "cute as a button" ????

Thank God you were not standing by Oppenheimer when they were testing the Atom Bomb..

He would have started with his "Now I am Become Death, Destroyer of...".. you would have nudged him with
    "Now Thats as cute as a button" .. And history would have be rewritten through the eyes of Indiucky...

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Interesting. It appears the block rotates 90 degrees, is that correct? Does anything lock it in place?

It does rotate out 90 degrees, And this locking pin is spring loaded and pops into the hole in front of the block aside of the barrel

263yj51.jpg

igklkl.jpg

Rod Farva

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2018
    Ghetto B
    Honest to God "Cute as a button".. Cute as a button...????

A puppy is cute as a button, a small child dressed up in their first Easter clothes ...Cute as a button..

But a firearm capable of the taking and saving of life.. "cute as a button" ????

Thank God you were not standing by Oppenheimer when they were testing the Atom Bomb..

He would have started with his "Now I am Become Death, Destroyer of...".. you would have nudged him with
    "Now Thats as cute as a button" .. And history would have be rewritten through the eyes of Indiucky...

I don't care who you are... that's funny right there.

Top Bottom