• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    That guy would have sold automatic weapons to the crack dealer in your town if there was a profit in it. He sold weapons indiscriminately to any regime who would pay and shares responsiblility for a lot of misery on this planet. Hang him high.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That guy would have sold automatic weapons to the crack dealer in your town if there was a profit in it. He sold weapons indiscriminately to any regime who would pay and shares responsiblility for a lot of misery on this planet. Hang him high.

No different than any of our alphabet agencies.

Pyroponce

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South Bend
    No different than any of our alphabet agencies.

Far worse. The ATF let a couple of thousand guns enter Mexico over a rather short period of time. This criminal sold indiscriminately around the world for over a decade. In the sting operation that caught him:

he offered to sell 700 to 800 surface-to-air missiles, 5,000 AK-47 firearms, millions of rounds of ammunition, land mines, night-vision equipment and ultra-light airplanes that could carry missiles
    And over a decade-plus? The ATF should be disbanded, but I wish they could give this guy the chair.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Obviously he was operating with the permission and assistance of Putin. They already have someone taking his place, I am sure.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Far worse. The ATF let a couple of thousand guns enter Mexico over a rather short period of time. This criminal sold indiscriminately around the world for over a decade. In the sting operation that caught him:

And over a decade-plus? The ATF should be disbanded, but I wish they could give this guy the chair.

That's not even a blip on the radar in relation to the things they have done over the past 60 years to create turmoil for profit.

Honestly I don't have any problem with anyone doing it, they find a need and they fill it. Who am I to sit on some ill-defined 'moral high ground' and judge?

...I just wish they'd let me have some of those fun little toys.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's not even a blip on the radar in relation to the things they have done over the past 60 years to create turmoil for profit.

Honestly I don't have any problem with anyone doing it, they find a need and they fill it. Who am I to sit on some ill-defined 'moral high ground' and judge?

...I just wish they'd let me have some of those fun little toys.

Some moral high ground? Are you joking? You're flippantly talking about someone who facilitated mass murder in Eastern Europe and Africa.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Vik Bout understands capitalism far more than most people here do. America even used him to run guns to certain folks with UN embargoes on them to end run around them. We only mind Viktor Bout when he's selling arms to people we don't like, who we like to call bad guys. But Viktor if you can read this I will take two tractor trailers full of Stingers and maybe a few BARs if you can manage it!

Top Bottom