• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Possibly "protest related"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-battle-huge-fire-in-los-angeles-9909934.html

B4VII4QCEAAgb0p.png

B4VDgaxCEAE0cf4.jpg

B4VmImnCEAAykcp.jpg

B4VmH6fCYAESOVu.jpg

B4VH-MFCIAAj7kE.jpg

B4U5GZaCEAA4smo.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Has Mike Brown's stepdad been stirring things up again with his "burn this ***** down" rhetoric? Or is this a different protest? So many to choose from lately...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Oh I'm so shocked!! The gullible and bleeding heart people of America have been guilted into letting people run wild and loot and riot every time the wind blows the wrong way or a jury rules the way they don't like it. And everyone turns a blind eye and just says well it's only a couple buildings and some cars that got burned oh well.
    Time to start beating the **** out if these unlawful ****s. Turn the dogs loose. Regain order in this country.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Oh I'm so shocked!! The gullible and bleeding heart people of America have been guilted into letting people run wild and loot and riot every time the wind blows the wrong way or a jury rules the way they don't like it. And everyone turns a blind eye and just says well it's only a couple buildings and some cars that got burned oh well.
    Time to start beating the **** out if these unlawful ****s. Turn the dogs loose. Regain order in this country.
    Let me be the first to say. . Trigger Time for Attorney General!!!!:rockwoot:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Really? I saw it both on local and at least a couple of networks this morning when I was flipping around.

No indication it had anything to do with a protest. I know the urge to be the first to make a connection is hard to resist, but saying there is one without one has all the validity of "Hands up, don't shoot."

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Really? I saw it both on local and at least a couple of networks this morning when I was flipping around.

No indication it had anything to do with a protest. I know the urge to be the first to make a connection is hard to resist, but saying there is one without one has all the validity of "Hands up, don't shoot."
    No it's a lot different. Because Even if it's not connected we'd be right in assuming it is 9 out of 10 times.

the people walking around saying hands up don't shoot have probably had their hands up In the air from police more so than punching a time clock anyways. I'll assume the worse and I'll be right most times

Top Bottom