• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I'm on a weight reduction plan also. I'm down about 12 lbs from where I started, and want to shed about another 25.

I am lucky because I still have clothes in my closet from before I put on the extra weight. I may have to order a new gun belt though.

Congratulations and keep up the great work!

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Crap! After 11 straight days of being under 230#s, my best since January: the last 2 days I've been 230.2 in my morning weigh-in.
    If only I wouldn't have had that raisin bread after supper, or perhaps that 2nd helping 2 evenings ago of my wife's fantastic cooking. :dunno:
    Choices, little steps, and I chose wrong. :laugh:

Today, I have a retirement lunch and a mid-afternoon getting together with old teaching friends for a goodbye since teachers around my age (66) have already retired or doing so this year.

This is not the day for much restraint. When I buy my pitcher of beer, I only drink my 2 glasses: the rest will be shared.
    What am I supposed to do, not have a beer with my old friends: outrageous! :dunno:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Michelob Gold Organic! Only 2.5 grams of carbs per bottle and it tastes better to me than the other ultra lights.

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    How often do those of you who are "fighting the battle "weigh-in?"
    I have to weigh in every am to keep myself focused, even though that doesn't always spell success in the short run, but does in the long run, for me.
    I use an app (My Fitness Pal) on the cell that uses a graph to chart the daily ups and downs, which can be set for 1 week, 1 month, 2 month, 6 months, 1 year or when you started.
    Seeing the trend over a week or two can be depressing, but over a month can be encouraging, and over 3 month, great.

I've had 4 mornings of over my benchmark of 230#, that I was successfully under consistently in 2018, but can't stay under 230# now since 2019. :ugh:
    It just never ends; you blink, and your up a few pounds! :dunno:
    Did I mention I do love to eat? :laugh:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Congrats for the weight loss! I’m trying but it hard, my lovely wife is doing Keto, and working for her, me, not so much. I’m on my feet 8-10 hours a day at work, and it hard to get out after work to walk or exercise, and ideas? Advice?

Top Bottom