• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So I lost (must have fallen out of my pocket) a Bianchi Speedstrip with 5 rds of Hornady Critical Defense 38 spl. I never lose anything but my new pants had pretty shallow pockets an it must have slipped out.

Is there anyway this can come to bite me in the butt?

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Nope, other than you lost $5 of ammo / speed strip. Only thing that might result is if you find it and someone asks you about carrying in whatever venue you had the party. So long as it wasn't a "gun free zone" you're good to go.

Sorry about the loss!

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nope, other than you lost $5 of ammo / speed strip. Only thing that might result is if you find it and someone asks you about carrying in whatever venue you had the party. So long as it wasn't a "gun free zone" you're good to go.

Sorry about the loss!

If Losing $10 is the worst thing that will happen, I am in good shape! I was just afraid that someone could use my rounds for something wrong and then the cases have my prints on them... Since I have my LTCH I would be pretty easy to track down.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    If Losing $10 is the worst thing that will happen, I am in good shape! I was just afraid that someone could use my rounds for something wrong and then the cases have my prints on them... Since I have my LTCH I would be pretty easy to track down.

Ah, but even if they did have your prints on them, they would have to be traced to a firearm if used in a crime. So far as I know, there isn't an active cross reference of LTCH vs. the finger prints on the casees.

On second thought..don't give the Brady's any ideas.... :shady:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Just kidding; in with it first:

WOW! How drunk WERE those pants, and was she worth it ?! !? (I crossed my legs wrong in church one time, and my Lady Smith jumped out on the floor from my ankle-carry. I laid my hymnal over her and [I think] no-one noticed the clunk!)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I am disappointed we know the caliber, quantity, manufacturer, and round type that went missing but all we know about the pants is that they are new with shallow pockets. How about a better description of the pants? :dunno:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I wash (or worsh) a speed strip with 6 rounds of federal hydra shocks about once a year. Usuallly in jean weather when I carry the strip in my watch pocket. I have a little pile of worshing machine nyclads that I don't carry anymore because they got wet and yet I take them to the range and they go bang. It happens.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I wash (or worsh) a speed strip with 6 rounds of federal hydra shocks about once a year. Usuallly in jean weather when I carry the strip in my watch pocket. I have a little pile of worshing machine nyclads that I don't carry anymore because they got wet and yet I take them to the range and they go bang. It happens.

Levi put that little pocket there on the right side for the express purpose of carrying a speed strip.... it fits perfect. Can't be a coincidence.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You get fingerprints on your ammo? Sloppiness like that can buy you all kinds of trouble. I always load my mags with gloves on!

skseifert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Boggstown
    How ironic - I thought I had lost a magazine and seven rounds of Hornaday at a friends house out of my coat pocket. Panicked as I didn't want them to find a full magazine at their house. Fortunately, I found it later at my own house.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am pretty sure I don't need to know any more about braz's pants. Really don't want to find out how shallow the pockets are on leather chaps or something. :stickpoke:

:laugh:

Top Bottom