• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I always wondered how that happens every time I hear of someone finding ammo they forgot about. At the end of last year, after I did my annual inventory of primers and bullets I was cleaning my reloading room. I found two cases of Federal primers I had forgotten about. I normally keep Federals in one place and Winchesters in another. I had too many Federal primers to go in my normal spot so I placed the two cases in my reloading room near my shotgun hulls and wads.

Well, I guess I know how that stuff happens now. It is a pleasant surprise, I will say that.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I always wondered how that happens every time I hear of someone finding ammo they forgot about. At the end of last year, after I did my annual inventory of primers and bullets I was cleaning my reloading room. I found two cases of Federal primers I had forgotten about. I normally keep Federals in one place and Winchesters in another. I had too many Federal primers to go in my normal spot so I placed the two cases in my reloading room near my shotgun hulls and wads.

Well, I guess I know how that stuff happens now. It is a pleasant surprise, I will say that.
    Was sorting a box of pocket knives a couple months back, found two 500 round boxes of Remington Thunderbolts a pleasant surprise. The price made me laugh.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Doing some cleaning in the basement and cleaning up some ammo cans.. one was not empty but full. Low and behold I found the lost .223 sp brown bear I had misplaced some years ago. I just ordered some .223 because I was low and it was on sale.
    62gr sp brown bear .223 is some of my favorite ammo

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I won't do it. Dangerous if my wife sees it.
    yeah I was home alone that day....
    I did tell my wife I could relax for a little while on the bulk ammo buys. I also warned her that it would be national news if our house was ever raided. Local news makes a big deal with a few handguns and hundreds of rounds. I've got all that beat by multiples.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    yeah I was home alone that day....
    I did tell my wife I could relax for a little while on the bulk ammo buys. I also warned her that it would be national news if our house was ever raided. Local news makes a big deal with a few handguns and hundreds of rounds. I've got all that beat by multiples.
    I got in the doghouse when my floor sagged and actually pulled the wall away from the ceiling in my den. A jack under it in the crawl space and a little drywall mud and it's all good.

Top Bottom