• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Since I'm typically included in that group. I'm going to ask that you clarify this part. TT and I are friends. I met him for the first time years ago when I bought flip sights from him. Been friends ever since... hell, he knows what my daughter looks like, which says a LOT.
    Like I said, that's just what I've gathered. I met up with a few guys and gals from the CZ group to trade some different items a couple weeks ago. TT's name was brought up as to why he's absent. I could've misunderstood, I've been wrong before.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Like I said, that's just what I've gathered. I met up with a few guys and gals from the CZ group to trade some different items a couple weeks ago. TT's name was brought up as to why he's absent. I could've misunderstood, I've been wrong before.
    Nope, you didn’t misunderstand. TT and I are friends IRL and he definitely has taken sabbatical from here. The usual suspects had made the experience not fun for him anymore. The only reason I’m still around is because I give zero f#%ks anymore and like to occasionally say funny things. Everybody stopped listening to me a long time ago.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Nope, you didn’t misunderstand. TT and I are friends IRL and he definitely has taken sabbatical from here. The usual suspects had made the experience not fun for him anymore. The only reason I’m still around is because I give zero f#%ks anymore and like to occasionally say funny things. Everybody stopped listening to me a long time ago.
    Well, not everybody. :thumbsup:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Bradsknives, he was always happy to share his wealth of information.

Couple others from the nwi thread that aren't around anymore but I can't recall the exact screen names

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just spoke to Trigger Time he’s doing fine, just in need of a break. He told me to tell ya’ll that “no” he was NOT rioting at the Capitol. He’s just a ******* good dude all the way around; despite us not agreeing on anything political.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    GFGT has been gone a while. I see his posts on Jim Lucas’s the Facebook page. If he comes to the Statehouse and testifies I owe him lunch.

TT??
    He is on my facebook page and we exchange. He, like so many others is just not comfy here anymore with all the ranting and ravings that bleeds out into the forum at large.

Max and I got into a somewhat heated discussion a while back over some stupid crap. Man when that cat goes off the rails people he goes off the rails.
    For what ever part I had in that I am truly sorry. I was not in the least upset with him.
    Miss the guy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    TT stops by the CZ thread every great once in a while. From what I've gathered, the usual suspects were really getting to him. I always like his posts. Miss GFGT as well.
    Yup. That group has caused some damage.

And when this was lastt stated by myself I got ran up the flag pole for it.

Not this time boys. Not this time.

88GT has been banned. I have sent out an invitation for her to return. As of this typing no response. And I am not mad at her for it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just spoke to Trigger Time he’s doing fine, just in need of a break. He told me to tell ya’ll that “no” he was NOT rioting at the Capitol. He’s just a ******* good dude all the way around; despite us not agreeing on anything political.
    He is one I consider a solid friend. When he raises back up from his lair we will do lunch.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You and I are due for a Mexican lunch IIRC. I'm still up for it! :) We could even invite CM. :lmfao:

Top Bottom