• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    So there I am, Form 1 and stamp in hand, and engraved lower on the table, with a big box of parts for my Short Barreled Rifle beside me.

You all know the drill....You find something you want, and weigh it or save for it for a long time (5 years in this case), and then you put in the paperwork for it (5 months), and then you build.

Except I can't find my %#@$@# pistol grip and trigger guard.

Seriously.

I have other pistol grips and trigger guards laying around, but I had one MOE+ rubberized grip and an aluminum spider logo marked Spike's enhanced trigger guard that have just up and walked away.
    Several of my friends have wanted to see the MOE+, so I undoubtedly showed one and set it someplace crazy, but damned if I can find it.

Its been over 2 weeks now, and I'm about out of looking. I still have to take everything out of the freezer though :facepalm:

I can smile about it now, but so frustrating. :)

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Wow.... I would just buy a new one and sell the other one when I find it. 2 weeks is way too long for me. Good thing it was two cheaper pieces not like a geiselle trigger or something

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Its the principle of the thing though (and I was on vacation for over a week of that time).

My friend says I should just shoot it without a pistol grip as penance for losing mine. :)

Top Bottom