WTS: Lots of BATTLE READY SWORDS! Cold Steel, Darksword Armory & UC. (PIC HEAVY)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I never thought I'd see the day when I think to myself, "Self, you have too many swords!" Its time to clean out the Man Cave of SOME of my swords. These are all hand forged, battle ready blades. I'm selling these WAY below what I paid for them. They just need a new home. All prices are negotiable.

The first 3 are: Darksword Armory one-handed sword (I don't recall the exact model as it has been discontinued), The Cold Steel Two Handed Great Sword and the Cold Steel Nodachi. (more swords below)

The Darksword Armory is made of 1060 High Carbon steel and is in excellent condition. This thing is a BEAST! I think this was right at $300 when I got it, I'd take $150 obo. SOLD

The Cold Steel Two Handed Great Sword is made of 1055 carbon steel. There are a few blade blemishes but structurally its 100%. Very nice sword. I think I paid $425 for it. I'd take $200 obo.

For additional info, check out the website: Cold Steel Two Handed Great Sword : Battle Ready Swords

Next is the Cold Steel Nodachi. This blade is in amazing condition, but the scabbard has a few VERY minor nicks in it. Its made of 1055 carbon steel and is razor sharp. Its long but surprisingly easy to wield. This is the Pre-2008 model that still used the high quality iron tsuba. I don't recall what I paid for this, but Special Projects has this blade for $639. I'd take $200 obo. SOLD

The Cold Steel Viking Sword is next. Its in perfect condition and never used for anything. It still as the original protective oil on the blade that shipped from the factory. I think I gave right at $325 for this one. Due to its condition, I'd like to get $225 obo. WITHDRAWN

Additional info on the Viking Sword: Cold Steel Viking Sword : Battle Ready Swords

Last is the limited edition Sword of Hiro (United Cutlery) from the TV series Heroes. It is one of only 1000 ever made. It has been displayed but never used to cut. It is crafted from hand forged high carbon Damascus steel. Needless to say, this item is hard to find. I've seen it in 2 online stores, one for $399 and on Amazon for $699. I'd take $200 obo. SOLD

If interested, PM or email (cjwerner@indiana.edu). I'd like to keep it close to Bloomington, but I would drive North to Indy (south side) and South to Bedford for a sale. Shipping would be pricey due to the size and required insurance; however The 2 Handed Great Sword and the Nodachi will not be able to be shipped (I don't have a box nearly big enough). Feel free to make cash offers, but not looking for trades. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom