• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Any of the LEO members know whats going on in the gardens on the southside? There is about 30 police cruisers and search hilo in the air around the stripper pits? tried getting some info from the scanner but no luck. Any ideas?

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Car chase from Lasalle/Michigan on a stolen truck with a wanted subject we were looking for in the Swamp. We found him, he kicked up a chase and fled to the gardens. Ditched the truck a half mile into the woods on the ATV trails (an amazing feat in itself) and we apprehended him in the woods east of the river.

wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    Ditched the truck a half mile into the woods on the ATV trails (an amazing feat in itself)

cYMCz1G.png

5vRYhnO.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Car chase from Lasalle/Michigan on a stolen truck with a wanted subject we were looking for in the Swamp. We found him, he kicked up a chase and fled to the gardens. Ditched the truck a half mile into the woods on the ATV trails (an amazing feat in itself) and we apprehended him in the woods east of the river.

So once again, where is "The gardens"? Ive lived down on the south west side for 10 years and I've never heard of it. (probably a good thing)

Oh, and "The Swamp" too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I assume "the gardens" is Sunshine Gardens? West of 37 on/around Epler Ave.? It's been a "white trash" kind of area since I was in grade school.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau

Please tell us a K-9 got him, I love hearing that after a felony flee. When a bad guy risks the lives of LEOs and the public with a vehicle, a personal interview with a K-9 should be mandatory.

One of the LEOs on here refers to him as "Officer Chompie" ..................LMAO.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The swamp is the very near east side. Think Keystone/Michigan area. I worked their for one rotation during FTO and it was certainly memorable. Three really large gay guys who'd had a 3 way domestic, one guy looked like his head had been plowed or planting (fake nails raking his bald scalp) and wearing a plastic pink beaded necklace with a medallion that said "Disney Princess." Yup. The Swamp offers it all.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yes, the gardens area in question is southwest of Thompson and Harding to the White River. That treeline east of the river but west of the neighborhood is where fled to and ditched the truck. I'm still not sure if it's been yanked out of there yet.

The Swamp centers around 10th/Rural, give or take a mile radius, which my metro brethren will say is being generous, but that was our target area for this guy.

Unfortunately, this guy did not get a chance to be introduced to Officer Chompy due to very quick, on scene decisions for everyone's safety. With other circumstances, it would've been on...

Top Bottom