WTS/WTT: Lots of stuff to move, some AR/SKS/336/70/700/Mauser, Makarov grip, and holsters

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    I need to diminish some of this stuff, especially since I have never used it! Shipping will be extra, just the exact cost of USPS flat rate boxes.

$10.00 each Slings! The black one is a Blackhawk Made in USA. The woodland ones are no-name, bottom woodland has the nylon strap sewn in down the length. The green (told this was a commercial sling) and blue (told this was an East German and could fit an AK, SOLD) in the second photo were marked as SKS slings.

$10.00 each, you will want to try these out locally. The top one appears to be of an AR type, it is threaded (a couple of people felt this would work for a .308 due to the large bore, still for sale). The bottom one appears to be an SKS type, the pin is with the unit, the front sight is fixed, it does NOT fit every SKS I have tried it on (it fit on the end of a guy's Mini Ruger, SOLD).

$5.00 This is a Lymon 57 SME. It has the adjustment pieces but is missing the outside plate showing height adjustment and the eyepiece insert. I believe it is otherwise correct, pricing reflects missing parts.

$10.00 each. These are SKS bolt covers. The two on the left have Weaver Rails integral to the body. The one on the right is a basic cover. These do NOT fit every SKS onto which we have tried them, they all have a different attachment point. These will need to be tried onto your unit to ensure it will work with your set-up!

I have a very basic AR pistol grip for $5.00. If you are building, this will work very well!

I have a brown plastic Makarov grip, 8R Gun Brown, Thumbrest, W/Star $5.00

Last edited:

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    NIB! $10.00 each, all Leupold. Photos below the descriptions:

Remington 700 Integral see thru ringmounts 56758 Matte Black. Made in USA. Fits Remington 700, 78, 721, 722, 725, Black Powder ML & MLS, Legacy Howa M-1500, Weatherby Mark V and Vangard

Marlin 336, aluminum scope mounts (Weaver Rails) 55910 Matte Black. Fits Marlin 336, 9, 35, 45, 62, 444, 45-70, 1893, 1894, 1895.

Winchester 70 Aluminum scope mounts (Weaver Rails) 55900 Matte Black. Fits Winchester 70, 70A, 670, 770, Above Serial # 700,000 (except 375 H&H) Marlin MR-7.

Remington 700 aluminum scope mounts (Weaver Rails) 55890 Matte Black. Fits Remington 700, 721, 722, 725, Black Powder ML & MLS, Legacy Howa M-1500, Weatherby Mark V, and Vanguard.

These are Rails. The first might be for an SKS, I simply do not know. It is steel, asking $5.00.

The second is very thick, high grade aluminum. There are no markings on it but the bottom is beveled. It is very heavy weight. $10.00.

The final one is an older manufacture B-Square. It is flat top and attaches to a rifle/pistol? via the clamp on the end as seen in the photo. $10.00

$5.00 for the collection of four older leather holsters. I do not have anything these fit so it is time for them to get a new home! SOLD

Last edited:
    Top Bottom