• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    I have watched his specials and think the guys is pretty funny. With what he talks about in his routine, I am not a bit surprised in what came out.

From everything I heard/read he asked all these women if he could ****-off in front of them and they all said yes. . . he gave them the option to stay or leave. Its doesnt sound like he just took it out. :)

He's no Phil Tutolo.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    From everything I heard/read he asked all these women if he could ****-off in front of them and they all said yes. . . he gave them the option to stay or leave. Its doesnt sound like he just took it out. :)

The issue is that some/all (not sure which) were people starting out in the comedy industry that Louis had some degree of influence over. As in, he could probably make a phone call and get some higher-profile work headed their way. That muddies the waters a bit when it comes to whether they really consented or not. If your boss tells you "Go along with this or you're fired and you'll never work in this industry again", does he really have the right to say "Hey, they said yes, that's consent"?

If he wanted someone to watch him beat his meat, he really should have found some randos on the internet that he didn't have the slightest connection to.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    The issue is that some/all (not sure which) were people starting out in the comedy industry that Louis had some degree of influence over. As in, he could probably make a phone call and get some higher-profile work headed their way. That muddies the waters a bit when it comes to whether they really consented or not. If your boss tells you "Go along with this or you're fired and you'll never work in this industry again", does he really have the right to say "Hey, they said yes, that's consent"?

If he wanted someone to watch him beat his meat, he really should have found some randos on the internet that he didn't have the slightest connection to.

"Let me give you some good advice, young man. You better learn to play guitar." John Mellencamp

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    He has been declared... unclean. Fall to his knees and supplicate though he may, that is merely entertainment to those who trouble themselves to be offended on the behalf of others. His career, his very life, now exist at their whim. Who's next? The Inquisition, which nobody expects, has a long backlog to work down, so it may be you.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Variety said:
    Sarah Silverman says Louis C.K. masturbated in front of her with her consent.

I don't see what the problem is, or why she feels like embarrassing him by saying this publicly? Seems like this would hurt her more than him.

He asked. She said yes. Deal is done, nothing else required. To come back later and suddenly say "oh but it was sort of icky..."

No. **** off. You gave consent.

She's just looking for "MeToo" points.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yes, she is 100% wrong for this. Consenting adult, keep it under wraps. What a wench.

yeesh. She’s never done nothing that if we all knew about might seem “icky”?

why did this even come out?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The problem with being part of a group that views the world as "we are everyone who agrees with us 100% all the time" and The Bad People, it's really easy to fall from grace and get thrown under the Bad People bus when it's convenient.

Top Bottom