• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't take it as being ambiguous at all. If they say the mom took the kid out of school "early," then you can't tell me that it means anything other than, prior to when the kid is normally supposed to leave school.
    And I agree that it is the mother's prerogative to take her son out of school. However, it is odd that she would take him out of school, on Tuesday, just so he could shooting.
    Odd and irrelevant.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Odd and irrelevant.

Irrelevant legally. Relevant as to why we have so many oddballs floating around. With the :runaway:settled, I view this situation no differently than if a parent took a kid out of school to go to an amusement park. It's the parent's right, but not exactly the best way to instill good habits into a kid. But, that's simply my opinion, based on how I was raised, others may see the situation completely differently.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Just picking up on this, it looks like there's more info that needs to be brought to light. School policies you can trace back to administrative academics making bad decisions without good info as the comments about "free swatting" suggest. Maybe after this example the education leadership will learn and modify their policy.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Weird...
    My kid had rifle target practice for 2nd period at her last school.

OK yes I homeschooled her. What's your point?

Top Bottom