• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If I ever have an extra $1500.00 or so laying around, I would like a 1911 style .45. Until then, it isn't going to happen.

Lot of truth with this statement. I am sure that I will catch some grief for being a gun snob. But there is definitely a difference in quality when comparing the entry level 1911s to a more expensive model.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    I have a ATI Titan FX 45 officer model 1911 and I love it. I spent around 425.00 on it and then had the ejector tuned at the gunsmith and it is dead on accurate

B00MSTICK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Lot of truth with this statement. I am sure that I will catch some grief for being a gun snob. But there is definitely a difference in quality when comparing the entry level 1911s to a more expensive model.
    no grief, but i will say I have shot 1911's from colt kimber springfield rock island and ia. Other than some fine tuning, not a whole lotta difference to me. When I pulled the trigger they went boom....everytime.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Same here. I went with a Glock 21. If I get a 1911 it will be an expensive Colt. I guess if the cheaper ones don't work you can Always throw them, they are pretty heavy :d no, honestly.I don't know.enough about guns and don't.have the money for repairs to mess with 1911s and take them to gunsmiths and all that. I'll settle.with a boringly reliable Glock for now at least..

Why does auto correct always change.Glock to Flock or Block!!! ughhhhhh

Top Bottom