WTS/WTT: Low Profile AR-15 Upper for Standard AR-15 Upper (stripped or not)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    I have a DPMS Low-Profile AR-15 Upper Receiver, brand new in perfect condition for trade or sale. This is built with thicker walls than standard AR-15 upper recievers and is very strong.

I'd like to trade for a standard AR-15 upper reciever (brass deflector, forward assist, dust cover). It can be stripped or not, I really don't care, but if used it must be in good condition.

Reason for trade/sale is that I'm putting together a dedicated .22 upper and my only lower has a Magpul B.A.D. lever on it. The DPMS low-profile upper is built with thicker, stronger walls and it wont allow my lever to fit. I'd rather not remove the Magpul lever if I don't have to.

EDIT: I am willing to sweeten the deal with cash or a pmag or something on my end if needed, depending on the trade.

I'm in Northwest Indiana (Portage), pics are below.

tszey.jpg

dKwyT.jpg

Thanks,
    -Brandon

Accidentally left out an imporant statement - I am willing to throw in cash or a pmag (or something else if you need something specific) to sweeten the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    24-hour bump.

I still have the upper in-hand. Cash price is $125 for those who are asking. Would really prefer to work out a trade though, and like I said I can sweeten the deal.

Top Bottom