• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The phone number lsited on the INGO FAQ for LTCH of 317-233-5054 I'm not sure is valid. I have called it all day and it just rings and rings. The ISP website has this phone number: 317-232-8264 which goes to an autovoice mail recording and then says stay on the line for help but again it rings and rings and no answer.

I did a change of address for my LTCH on monday and sent my $20 in for a new LTCH to be sent to me. However the situtation in my life has changed and my current address (on my LTCH) is going to remain. So today I re-filled out the form and send a letter explaining to NOT use the form I sent on monday to them via mail and the reason why and instead since they already have or should have my $20 (cash certified check) to just issue a new LTCH with my old address on it. However I faxed the info to them and got a confirmation fax saying their fax mchine got it but no idea if someone read my letter or not?

I'm sort of in LIMBO not knowing what they know at this point? Does anyone know how I can actually talk to real person at ISP? Thanks!

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    After I got my fax confirmation, I just called their office and let it ring until someone picked up. The nice lady on the other end confirmed they received my fax and that the records would be updated appropriately.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well after I faxed it I did call the 317-233-5054 and let it rung 20 times before I hung up this morning around 10AM. Called again right before my OP and let it ring again 20 times. Then called the other number and that one to no answer. =(

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I need to fax an updated address. Haven't had to do this before. Do you have the fax#, and a rough format of what you sent them? Thank you!

I don't have time to research it right now but I had to go to the ISP: Home website and download a change of address form from the site and fax it in. Fax number is listed on the site also.

OK it was really fast

http://www.in.gov/icpr/webfile/formsdiv/53228.pdf

From their FAQ

My name or address has changed. Do I have to pay for a duplicate license?
    No. Complete the “Duplicate Handgun License Request and Notification of Name or
    Address Change Form” and mail or fax the form to the firearms section. Check that you
    are notifying the section of your information change only. The change will be made in
    the firearms database and there is no fee for this service. If you want a license issued
    with the changes on it, then yes, the $20 fee for the duplicate license does apply.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Well after I faxed it I did call the 317-233-5054 and let it rung 20 times before I hung up this morning around 10AM. Called again right before my OP and let it ring again 20 times. Then called the other number and that one to no answer. =(

Yeah.... I just called them from my desk phone at work and let it ring on speaker until someone answered, pretty sure it was like 5 or 10 minutes.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    There's also an email option if you decide you don't want a new copy. Email your name, old address, new address, DOB, and LTCH number to dself@isp.in.gov with a subject of "Change of Address"

Call the ISP Firearms Division at 317-232-8264 about a week later to see if it's been changed.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    It appears they have updated their phone system. I submitted my address change by email last week. I just called 317-232-8264. It rang a few times then an automated system picked up. After listening to the message I was connected to a very nice woman who looked up my license # and confirmed they have updated my address information.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Since that new number is apparently working, I'll update the FAQ with the new information. Thanks for keeping us posted! :ingo:

Top Bottom