• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Took the 18yr old boy in today to the Brownsburg PD to get his Lifetime paperwork started. He did the L1 fingerprinting . Start the clock and see if it makes it within 6-8 weeks.

Also +1 to the office worker in the station. We missed the closing time of 4pm by 21 minutes but she came out and when she found out a 18yr old was applying opened up the office and processed his forms. Said she has seen a number of applications by younger folks coming in with their parents to get LTCH.

She even asked if he has a pistol picked out and/or purchased and what type did he get! Don't know why I forgot to ask her name. Really nice lady!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Took the 18yr old boy in today to the Brownsburg PD to get his Lifetime paperwork started. He did the L1 fingerprinting . Start the clock and see if it makes it within 6-8 weeks.

Also +1 to the office worker in the station. We missed the closing time of 4pm by 21 minutes but she came out and when she found out a 18yr old was applying opened up the office and processed his forms. Said she has seen a number of applications by younger folks coming in with their parents to get LTCH.

She even asked if he has a pistol picked out and/or purchased and what type did he get! Don't know why I forgot to ask her name. Really nice lady!

With the L1 fingerprinting, mine took 13 days.

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    I did L1 and completed everything on Jan 24th. Still waiting.... I don't expect to see it for another 4-6 weeks possibly longer.

Top Bottom