• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barnstormer37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Came in the mail today. I applied to the state on Feb 21st, L1 electronic prints, paid with a credit card. Next day, Feb 22nd went to IMPD, completed my local law enforcement application and paid with a money order.

License has issue date of May 28, 2013. That's 4 days shy of 14 weeks (or 13 weeks and plus 3 days):) from the date of local application.

Just thought I'd share for anyone who may be waiting on theirs. Went to Staples and got copies made, then signed and laminated. I will now feel much more comfortable when heading to the range, but if going to my brother-in-law's farm in Ohio to shoot, I will still secure the guns seperate from the ammo to travel in Ohio.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Son has been waiting since 1st week of February, :popcorn: as of yestersay, nothing, nadda, zip, zero. Wasn't a lifetime and used L1 and followed the whole required routine.

I know he would be jealous as heck!

Congratulations!

ErickB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Schererville
    Jeez. Congrats on snagging one while you still can then. My buddy has been waiting since January I believe! I got mine renewed last June and it took all of a few weeks!

Top Bottom