• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adamska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Michigan City
    I heard from someone that you can only carry (1) handgun on you in IN while having a LTCH. The person who stated this does not have an LTCH nor is very knowledgeable on laws & firearms but tends to think they know it all. Anyone have any links or info on this? I am open to being wrong so can you carry more then 1 handgun on you with a LTCH? :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I heard from someone that you can only carry (1) handgun on you in IN while having a LTCH. The person who stated this does not have an LTCH nor is very knowledgeable on laws & firearms but tends to think they know it all. Anyone have any links or info on this? I am open to being wrong so can you carry more then 1 handgun on you with a LTCH? :)

The person who stated this does not have an LTCH nor is very knowledgeable on laws & firearms
    This part right here should be a dead give-away that they don't know squat. :noway:

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Did they say you couldn't have a round chambered as well?? And yes I have heard that. I informed him but, sometimes like Ron White says "you can't fix stupid"

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I was speaking with a guy in Portage a couple of years back who had his ltc. He said that the then police chief told him when he applied that he could carry no more than two guns on him with the license. I think much of this false info gets spread by those who should know better. Ordinary folk believe those in authority because they are "in authority."

Top Bottom