• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    I don't care if it was the first time for this or not. He knew the rules and he trampled on OTHERS rights. The Life, liberty, pursuit of hapiness were all effected or put in jeapordy when he abused his right.

BIG BOY RULES APPLY. We all know if we misuse our right to do things, be it drinking, driving, bearing arms, or skiing naked in town square, we are risking our own liberties. You may be arrested, lose a right to possess a weapon, lose your license or even forfeit your life in some states for certain crimes. THIS WAS A CRIME.

He is lucky he is still alive.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Drunkiness and guns are no better than driving while drunk. Anyone that thinks they are in control of their actions while drunk need to watch a video of themselves while drunk. Of course you don't need to have a video camera, the police will furnish that.

So every time I carry drunk ( a few times a month) I take the chance of killing an entire family or throwing my gun into a phone pole? Of course I am going to dance, badly, to some vanilla ice and my dart game degrades quickly but I am not going to just pull it out old west style and start shooting up the place.
    I understand you meaning of responsibility but your analogy is a bit off..imho..

Top Bottom