• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deseag007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    Lawrence (Indy)
    Prior to my wife and I getting married she applied for her LTCH licenses and received it. After reviewing her info we noticed an error or two on it. The biggest being they have her listed as a male. 2nd we have moved so the address has changed and 3rd now her last name is different as well.

Anyone able to tell me who we need to contact to get this squared away? The ISP post on Pendleton gave me a number a while back to call and after 3 message to this number in a four month span we have yet to get a call back.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I had an issue when I got mine with my address. I called the phone number on the state police website and they got me squared away, had my new license in about a week or so.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Prior to my wife and I getting married she applied for her LTCH licenses and received it. After reviewing her info we noticed an error or two on it. The biggest being they have her listed as a male. 2nd we have moved so the address has changed and 3rd now her last name is different as well.

Anyone able to tell me who we need to contact to get this squared away? The ISP post on Pendleton gave me a number a while back to call and after 3 message to this number in a four month span we have yet to get a call back.

Hummmmm.. If the OBGYN can't tell, The Crocodile Dundee check would be a waste of time to suggest.
    Ahhh. Who am I to judge.. :dunno:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Contact ISP: ISP: Contact Firearms Licensing

In my opinion it is best to correct any errors on the license even if it costs you $20. A confused cop is an arresty cop.

Best to have the Larry match the 27.

Listen to Kirk,
    He knows of what he speaks.
    My nephew didn't find out he was black until AFTER he hit "submit" on the application web-site!
    I asked him how he could have difficulty answering the question. He's been white all his life...

Kirk helped him get it straightened out without a lot of hassle.

Thanks again Kirk!

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Listen to Kirk,
    He knows of what he speaks.
    My nephew didn't find out he was black until AFTER he hit "submit" on the application web-site!
    I asked him how he could have difficulty answering the question. He's been white all his life...

Kirk helped him get it straightened out without a lot of hassle.

Thanks again Kirk!

What's the problem? Couldn't he have just told the officer that he "identified" as black the day he filed his app?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis

What's the problem? Couldn't he have just told the officer that he "identified" as black the day he filed his app?

I often identify well with various cerakote hues. Maybe that is what happened. I'm kind of in between Burnt Bronze and a metallic emerald green they have not yet invented.

Top Bottom