• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You should check out the INGO FAQ! What you're hearing about the LTCH is a rumour that's been going for years. It has no basis in fact. A new thread about it is created on INGO approximately every 37.2 minutes.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    In order for this to happen, there would have to be significant legislation introduced. Significant legislation of this nature is always visible to the public almost immediately.

We'll know if it ever happens, WELL in advance. Don't trust the guy at the gun shops buddies uncles friend from Carmel who heard it from his plumbers wifes aunt in South Bend.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    It's been in the INGO FAQ since at least 2009.
    What's a FAQ? :dunno:
    I admit I didn't read it at first but after I did I felt more enlightened.

Seriously though this has been going around since before you were able to get a 'lifetime' ltch. Back then it was "the life time is only going to ba available for about a year , it's just the states way of raising money"

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It's true. My brothers cousins uncles wife works at the library. Her co-workers sisters brothers sons uncle works for the Cedar Lake public Works. Who's boss is good friends with Bob that works at Dairy Queen, which happens to be this guy Larry, favorite place. Well Larry sells car insurance and his client is close friends with the Jimmy Johns delivery driver, Susan. Well Susan is going to school for political science, and her professor is a close personal friend of Mitch Daniel's lawn guy Chuck. Well Chuck over heard Mitch telling Tyler, the paper boy, that they were going to get rid of the lifetime LTCH. But it was a big secret, not to tell anybody.

Well chuck had to ask about it, so he did. And Mitch said yep, were getting rid of it. But only because were going to go to constitutional carry, and will only offer 4 year LTCH's for reciprocity purposes only. Those who have their lifetime LTCH's will be grandfathered in.

Hope that cleared it up. But don't tell anyone its a secret.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    You know, this type of question could be a thing of the past of someone from INGO would just take a few minutes to sit down down and right out all the most commonly asked questions and then give answers to them.

Maybe it could be called a frequently asked questions thread or a FAQ for short.

Just a suggestion. Don't jump all over me if it's a stupid idea or if you think that nobody would read it anyway. I am simply trying to come up with a solution.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    You know, this type of question could be a thing of the past of someone from INGO would just take a few minutes to sit down down and right out all the most commonly asked questions and then give answers to them.

Maybe it could be called a frequently asked questions thread or a FAQ for short.

Just a suggestion. Don't jump all over me if it's a stupid idea or if you think that nobody would read it anyway. I am simply trying to come up with a solution.
    That is a terrible idea... Yeah... terrible.

eatdessertfirst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    OK OK,
    My apologies for not reading the FAQ! Some one asked where they heard this and it came up in one of the recent threads. . . .so I thought I'd ask. I should have more faith in the state of IN.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    OK OK,
    My apologies for not reading the FAQ! Some one asked where they heard this and it came up in one of the recent threads. . . .so I thought I'd ask. I should have more faith in the state of IN.
    It's fine, we are just used to seeing this almost daily :). It's a good opportunity for us to exercise our senses of humor.

Top Bottom