• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    There has been mention that a lifetime license to carrry will be a thing of the past. What is the 411 on this?

images

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    After I was told hollow points are ilegal, you cant carry with one in the pipe, and its ilegal to carry a gun reagardless, I stoped listening to people and everything they say. All my info come from :ingo:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Seriously, I hear it from people at least twice a week.
    The thing that trips people up is that the lifetime CARRY license is not the same as the lifetime HUNTING license (which WAS taken away)... Usually, if it's explained that one was law and the other was not, people can generally connect the dots.
    However, there have been times when certain people will argue the point...so in those cases I just say, "If it makes you feel better, then hurry up and go get yours. What are you still doing standing here?"

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    so in those cases I just say, "If it makes you feel better, then hurry up and go get yours. What are you still doing standing here?"

"Dude, you mean you didn't get your lifetime?! I'm so sorry you missed it! You only had until the end of December to get it!"

THAT'S the rumor we need to start. :):

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I heard that Scutter is a member of Anon and their true endgame is to train an army of 5 year old zombie girls to ride speed goats into battle and steal our bacon and OC guns; and Fenway secretly wants to keep everyone unarmed, which is why he implemented the totally unreasonable system of not being able to access the classifieds until you reach 50 quality posts or become a site supporter, which is nigh impossible!

Also, the gun law in Texas is such-and-such.

:popcorn:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I heard that Scutter is a member of Anon and their true endgame is to train an army of 5 year old zombie girls to ride speed goats into battle and steal our bacon and OC guns; and Fenway secretly wants to keep everyone unarmed, which is why he implemented the totally unreasonable system of not being able to access the classifieds until you reach 50 quality posts or become a site supporter, which is nigh impossible!

Scutter/Fenway, silence him. He knows too much.
    :):

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else

So, I see that someone has actually read the FAQ.:ingo:

Top Bottom