• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris.lyons

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    INGO Experts,

I am sorry if this is somewhere in this thread but my eyes have gone crossed after so much time looking through all of these forums and the internet tonight. I put in my application for my LTCH this evening and have my appointment to get printed by L1 tomorrow. They of course collected their fees and the state fee totaling $85.95.

However, I cannot find who to make out the money order of $50.00 out to. I know it is to go to your local municipality so do I need to make it out to IMPD or MCSD? Also once I have it made out what office do I need to take it to?

I appreciate all the help from you guys. It's been a long day and I'm just getting frustrated. Thanks again.

C.Lyons

s0m3d00d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Assuming your just going down to the City County Building just leave it blank, and they will inform you of who to make it out to. Off the top of my head ,and I just did mine last week I cannot recall who I wrote it out to. I did mine L-1, when I went to the CCB I had to fill out a little 5x8 sheet of paper (you get it from the clerk) you walk it down to the opposite end of the counter, and the clerk signs it. You go back to the original clerk and the clerk will inform you of who etc. They will take your thumb and index finger print electronically. You wait for your name to appear on the monitor where you are fingerprinted,and you will be on your way. I received mine in 9 days.

Top Bottom