• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Was on public land. Busting squirrels with my 20ga while fishing. I love to cast and blast!

Neither cared what I was doing. Wanted my DL and pink slip when they noticed my side arm.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Was on public land. Busting squirrels with my 20ga while fishing. I love to cast and blast!

Neither cared what I was doing. Wanted my DL and pink slip when they noticed my side arm.

LOL I got ya.
    Just don't get the two mixed up.
    Casting in the trees is fruitless, don't ask how I know, and shooting into water is a big no-no.
    It says so in the hunting guide anyway...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And just in case you want to know what is supposed to be in your snail mail each day (like your LTCH), you can go look here, as well as sign up for an email that has images of most regular sized mail you should be getting:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

I say this because it gives you some peace of mind of whether your mail is getting mis delivered, etc.
    I knew they photod mail and I'm sure they willdeny storing it, but talk about a treasure trove of private info for the feds at the touch of a finger. They can see what you're buying, mailing, from who, to who. Big time big time invasion of privacy and all legal somehow. They collect the data on everyone just like all the cell data and computer data then they can get a warrant and go back in time before they had it.

Top Bottom