• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    well i just thought i would give you guys an update it took me abit but i put in for my lifetime premit just waiting to get it in the mail now... cant wait for it to get here!!! from what im told it will take 4-10 weeks till i get but hey i waited this long whats another 4-10 weeks

Awesome, Congrats on a excellent decision. When you recieve that pink piece of paper sign it, laminate it and remember that the force is with you!!!

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    OK I have a Q for you guys
    im 19 and have a s&w 5906 and davis 380 been going back and forth about getting a LTCH i know my guns and how handle them but my Q is with being 19 is it a bad idea to get a ltch because of the cops giving me a hard time because of my age??? is it even worth getting and carrying?
    and is it smarter to get the 4yr or the lifetime?
    thanks in advance for the info
    If you were 65 years old, it might make sense to get the 4 year instead of the lifetime. Being a teenager, it is a no brainer!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Be sure to read the FAQ about what to do once the LTCH arrives. Good info there. Also, since you already have your firearms and should soon have your LTCH, you really should invest in good training. Training is only partially about marksmanship. A good trainer will also cover legal, safety, and other topics needed to be a responsible gun owner.

chevy2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    I have cc`ed for the last 31 years on a daily basis.Do your part and truly conceal and no one will ever know.

Top Bottom