Lucasfilm president says Lando Calrissian is getting his own Star Wars solo film

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Meh.

No Kirk? No Spock? No interest.

hugging-gif.gif

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Back when I worked at a small coffee shop in Greenwood... one of the regular customers became very good friends with the owners, and came in all the time to gossip.

He was apparently Billy Dee Williams' personal assistant. Told a lot of stories.

He was a very white and very gay man. Funny guy. Stayed there for hours.

Sometimes best to avoid the unavoidable. You should see the stuff I don't post on INGO.

That guy used to go into the library in Trafalgar a lot too. My wife talked to him often.

Jason

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I liked Lando a lot but I don't grasp why he is getting a movie. He is not a main character. Lea should be getting a movie.

He actually is. You're speaking, I assume, only of the original trilogy. He has books, comics, and appearances in the animated series.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As I said in the SJW thread earlier... He ain't.

People that aren't in-charge of canon events can try and inject their personal politics all they want... but this identity nonsense today is just that... nonsense.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So the question is....Will Kut update his avatar, abandoning the Lando of his youth? Or will he embrace the new Lando as his avatar?

Should be interesting to see play out.....:)

The funny thing is that for the longest time I didn't know that it wasn't an actual picture of Kut as his avatar. :ugh:

Turns out it's from some kind of nerd movie. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My FB was lit up with the excitement that the movie is going to focus on Lando’s non heterosexuality. How exciting.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    My FB was lit up with the excitement that the movie is going to focus on Lando’s non heterosexuality. How exciting.

I'm sick of being force fed this SJW crap. If you want a movie about a lesbian space smuggler saving a group of intergalactic tranny pirates from Darth Donald, then by all means get the writers together and let's get something on paper. Don't ruin the franchises that I love.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm sick of being force fed this SJW crap. If you want a movie about a lesbian space smuggler saving a group of intergalactic tranny pirates from Darth Donald, then by all means get the writers together and let's get something on paper. Don't ruin the franchises that I love.
    Come now, Disney bought the franchise to put their stamp on the series. After all, we have minds that must be opened.

Top Bottom