• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c3d4b2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    I think we need to throw a retirement party for Sen. Lugar.......

On Sunday, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called for using the information supplied on people's applications to join the military to determine whether they will be banned from buying guns. Sens.Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Richard Lugar, R-Ind., promised a new push for renewing at least part of the federal assault weapons ban. The previous week had been filled with calls for everything from gun show regulations to a thousand-foot gun-free zone around politicians.

John Lott's Website

c3d4b2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    My grandmother always said you have more success wishing good things for people to move them to a position where they do not cause you problems. I didn't believer her for a long time, but after watching her success I came to the realization she was correct.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Thank's for bringing up another thread about DICK. Hopefully people will use their HEAD Wisely, and send him on an extended vacation. He want's so bad to be part of the hip new government, and I believe he will go along with whatever they ask him to. because he is an old focker and he know's his time is running out. and will do anything to try to fit in. what a shame.:xmad:

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I have maintained for a long time now that Lugar passed away a while ago. Have you noticed when he speaks nothing moves but his lower jaw? I think some Democrat has his /her hand up his hiney and is just working him like a ventriloquist's dummy.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Poor Dick, he lost it the day he was going to run for Prez. Anyone remember what he said that day?

Something else happened that day and he felt it was unfair.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    This is actually good news. An AWB will never pass the House in its current form. Lugar's running around spewing his anti-2A message. That will help fire up the base against him. Throw in the tea parties are already having meetings all over the state opposing his candidacy, and we're just a good primary candidate, a lot of cash, and a lot of work away from getting rid of Dick.

Top Bottom