• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    So I wanted a better price on the best grilling pellets out there and in order to get them I had to buy a pallet full and they just arrived. I have lots of flavors. 100 percent Hickory. 100 percent cherry. Competition blend, pecan, mesquite blend, hickory blend etc.

If you have a pellet grill or and Amazin tube these are the best pellets for it. They are 100 percent wood with no binders, oils, or artificial flavors. Just good old fashion wood. I have tried all the different brands and prefer these. I think they give the best smoke flavor.

Use them in your pellet grill or Amazin tube to add great smoke flavor to any meal. Cold smoke cheeses and meats with ease.

Let me know if you're interested. I have all 40lb bags and will sell them at $25 dollars a bag. Cheapest you will ever find them. Amazon sells them for 36 bucks each. I can meet north side of Indy or Hamilton county.

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Back to the top. Best price you can find anywhere on these pellets. Also the best flavored pellets I have found out there and I have tried pretty much all of them

Several bags sold still plenty available.

Top Bottom